FPA MA Annual Scholarship Criteria: The winner of the scholarship receives $500
- Is currently enrolled in a CFP® program administered by an accredited university or college registered with the CFP Board of Standards. (The scholarship may be used towards a review course.)
- Have the intention of becoming a CFP® certificant by fulfilling all education requirements and sitting for the CFP Board of Standards Certification Examination.
- Demonstrates academic and/or professional accomplishment (e.g., GPA, degrees received, and/or specific professional achievements).
- Provide one letter of recommendation. (Consider professors, instructors, CFP® practitioners, colleagues, etc.)
- Must be willing to attend an award ceremony.
- Must not have been awarded an FPA CFP® Certification merit-based scholarship within the previous 12 months.
For FPA members only
Win a scholarship to Keir’s Live CFP Exam Review with materials!
Keir will award one scholarship per FPA chapter per exam cycle. Student chapter members are also welcome and encouraged to apply. The winner may choose any Keir Instructor Led Live Class or Keir Virtual Review Class. The scholarship includes class tuition and Keir’s Basic Review Package. This prize has a retail value of $970. Class dates and locations are available on our website at www.KeirSuccess.com.
Scholarships are awarded based on merit, with consideration given to career goals and any honors received. For additional information, please contact Keir’s Director, Shannon Bryant, at email@example.com or by calling 800-795-5347, ext. 107.
Materials are included, and the retail value of this prize is $970.00