|Read below to find out more about the FPA of MA’s new MentorMatch program!
The FPA of MA is launching a new MentorMatch program to better suit your needs. You will be matched in January 2021 and will be comprised of a select group of Mentees and Mentors.
This will be a structured program allowing for monthly one-on-one communication with your Mentor in addition to quarterly meetings with the full cohort to discuss issues of common interest.
Mentees and Mentors will be matched based upon common areas of interest and expertise (i.e. career development, business development, practice management, etc.) in order to best meet your needs.
The initial program will kick off in January and is scheduled for a calendar year, ending in December 2021. If you are looking for a stimulating and challenging experience, sign up today to learn more.
- Initial 12 month commitment
- Mentees selected through application process
- Mentees will have an individual one-hour phone meeting with Mentor to discuss your challenges
- Monthly follow-up calls with your mentor
- Mentors and Mentees will meet quarterly as a group for a topical presentation and discussion, likely a webinar, but could also be breakfast or lunch meeting. Note: CE credits may be available for quarterly meetings.
Sample Topics of group Mentorship quarterly meetings:
- Career development/options
- Practice Management
- Business Development and marketing
- Business Processes
- Special Issues: Special Needs Children, Vulnerable Adults, Elders, Illness, etc.
Applications will be accepted through December 31st
Must be a member of FPA to participate in the program.