November 12, 2020 1-2:30 EST: FPA Member Insurance Benefits
Presenters: John Ryan and Clay Kretsinger of Ryan Insurance Strategy Consultants
This is a FREE event for FPA members. Non-FPA members are welcome to join to learn more about some of the most valuable benefits of being a FPA member. All non-FPA members will also receive a discount code to apply to their first year of membership dues.
FPA members can now choose from a suite of insurance plans to fit the needs of your business, employees, and family. Learn more by attending this presentation on November 12th.
John Ryan and Clay Kretsinger from Ryan Insurance Strategy Consultants will discuss member benefits offered through your FPA membership.
Benefits to be discussed are:
- Group Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Group term Life / AD&D
- Group Dental and Vision
- Business Overhead Expense Benefit
- FPA group medical plans
Topics to be discussed:
- Services offered to advisors by Ryan Insurance Strategy Consultants
- Changes to the benefit plans effective October 1, 2020
- A review of the products offered to members and employees
- Administration and enrollment procedures
- Open Enrollment February 2021
- Q and A