Financial Planner/Wealth Manager
Company Profile: COMPASS Wealth Management, LLC, based in West Concord, MA, is a fee-only, independent wealth management firm dedicated to providing exceptional service to clients along the East Coast. We provide investment management, retirement planning, education funding, and related financial planning services to the mass affluent and the high-net-worth.
Job Description: The successful candidate has the opportunity to be involved in several different aspects of this growing practice, including:
- Preparation of client-specific investment, retirement, education funding, and other financial planning analyses, as well as provide recommendations.
- Preparation of materials for client and prospect meetings, as well as preparation of marketing packages.
- Attend and summarize in-person meetings with clients and prospects, as well as attend meetings, webinars, and conference calls sponsored by investment and similar firms.
- Become a proficient user of investment and financial planning-related, web-based software, such as TD Ameritrade Institutional Veo, Redtail CRM and Imaging, Morningstar Advisor Workstation, MoneyGuidePro, and Orion.
Qualifications: While experience is important, intelligence, initiative, and common sense will serve you well in this position. Minimum preferred requirements include:
- High level of integrity and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 5 years of financial planning or financial-related experience
- PC literate, including experienced user of Microsoft Office suite
- CFP® or CFA®, or candidate for at least one of these designations
This position can be full- or part-time, depending on the needs of the successful candidate. Since COMPASS is a smaller firm, the successful candidate can expect to receive increasing levels of responsibility over time, allowing for unlimited growth potential.
Lou Conrad, CFA®
COMPASS Wealth Management, LLC