Join us May 1 from 10-11 am
Presentation & Q/A by Susan Flanagan: Senior Plan Consultant Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Many of your clients may need help understanding their Medicare options. This presentation will give a great overview of Medicare and the health plan options outside of employer sponsored coverage.
Topics covered will include:
• Explanation of Medicare- When and how to enroll?
• Medigap Plans vs Medicare Advantage Plans- What are the weights and balances between these choices?
• Medicare Part D- How is this different than coverage while actively employed?
Federal and Postal Employees
Presentation & Q/A by Wendy Smolinsky: FEP Field Service Representative Blue Cross Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Do you have clients who are Federal and Postal workers? If so, this presentation will explain the rules and benefits for Federal and Postal workers. The Federal and Postal retiree health insurance coverage works differently than most retiree plans. Wendy will highlight the areas that you and your clients need to be aware of such as:
• What is the 5 year rule?
• Should active employees turning 65 be considering Medicare A &B?
• Retiree coverage, to add Medicare or not?
• Who to call with questions?