FPA MA Scholarship: Accepting Applicants Criteria:
- Is currently enrolled in a CFP® program administered by an accredited university or college registered with the CFP Board of Standards. (The scholarship may be used towards a review course.)
- Have the intention of becoming a CFP® certificant by fulfilling all education requirements and sitting for the CFP Board of Standards Certification Examination.
- Demonstrates academic and/or professional accomplishment (e.g., GPA, degrees received, and/or specific professional achievements).
- Provide one letter of recommendation. (Consider professors, instructors, CFP® practitioners, colleagues, etc.)
- Must be willing to attend an award ceremony.
- Must not have been awarded an FPA CFP® Certification merit-based scholarship within the previous 12 months.
- Applications are due by May 1, 2020 and will be awarded at the June 4th Wicked Good Talks at the Seacrest in Falmouth