Join us November 1st at MFS in Boston for Wicked Cool Talks with the following presenters:
- Michael DiJoseph, CFA, Vanguard: Adding Value Through Behavioral Coaching
- Meredith Jones, CFA, Author, Women of the Street: Why women money managers generate better returns – https://www.aboutmjones.com/about/
- Karen Ireland of MFS on Social Security
- Mike Byrnes – Byrnes Consulting – Business Growth Strategies
BONUS — MEDIA TRAINING WORKSHOP
As part of our Wicked Cool Talks meeting, you will experience Boosting Your Media Visibility, an interactive media training presentation.
Conducted by Brad Wright, FPA’s President-Elect and former TV/radio host, the training will walk FPA members through the necessary skills and tactics for working with the media. Brad will cover:
- How to best prepare for an interview to ensure it goes as smoothly as possible
- How to master the skills needed to perform at a high level during an interview
- How to display great poise when working with reporters
- How to protect your reputation when working with reporters
This training is required for any CFP® member who wishes to be part of FPA MediaSource – the automated media query platform that sends media requests right to your inbox!
We will also hear from a panel of nationally-recognized journalists. You will hear directly from them on what they look for in sources, best practices for connecting with journalists and much more. There will also be ample time to get your questions answered.