Client Services Assistant
This position includes providing client service and administrative support for two financial advisors, as well as all receptionist duties for a small financial advisory firm in downtown Wellesley.
- Interact with clients via phone and in-person meetings
- Respond to client service requests in a professional and timely manner
- Complete forms and applications correctly and efficiently
- Track the status of pending business paperwork
- Schedule client review meetings and manage primary advisor’s calendar
- Organize and prepare portfolio review materials for client meetings
- Monitor and order all office supplies
- High attention to detail with ability to fill out forms correctly
- Two years of experience in an administrative role or one year of experience in financial services
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational skills
- Sufficient patience to do repetitive work
- Up-to-date computer skills with proficiency in MS Office (i.e., Word, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and desire to work on a small office environment
Opportunity for growth includes obtaining Series 7 and Series 66, paid for by the firm.
If interested contact Linda Gomez at 1-781-237-5205.