We are a busy and thriving financial advisory firm. We are seeking an ambitious, highly motivated, detail oriented, confident individual. This opportunity combines client service, investment account and internal operations, investment trading and retirement plan services, while continuing to promote successful growth of the firm.
Responsibilities include oversight of opening new investment accounts, securities trading through the LPL Branchnet and ClientWorks systems, client presentations, account services and developing eMoney financial plans.
- Build a lead pipeline, complete with personal and professional contacts and new leads.
- Generate new leads by attending local tradeshows and events, hosting seminars, joining networking groups, utilizing online marketing venues, cold-calling and asking for referrals.
- Schedule and conduct financial planning and advice meetings with prospects.
- Develop a solid service model to provide ongoing relationships with your clients, recommending solutions and helping them to stay on-track to achieving their financial goals.
- Follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when serving clients and prospects and performing all work-related activities.
- Have your State IAR; Series 65 or Series 66.
- Four-year college degree, MBA and a Certified Financial Planner.
- 3+ years of work experience as a financial advisor
- Showcase a background in building strong relationships and delivering superior client service
- Financial Industry background
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit; be able to manage your own business and be accountable to your results.
- High level of confidence, perseverance and a strong desire to succeed in a goal-oriented environment.
- Able to build long lasting client relationships; client focused
- Outstanding verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Relationship building and networking abilities, exemplary interpersonal skills
- Coachable and the ability to work in a team based environment.
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent resident